Call Us: +30 210 3612800 Email: email@example.com
Evangelos is a graduate of the law school of the University of Athens, from which he holds a LL.B. Between 2008 and 2010 he attended the postgraduate program at the law school of the University of Freiburg, where he obtained a LL.M. in Public and European Constitutional Law with “Summa cum Laude”. He has been with Kelemenis & Co. since late 2011 and focuses primarily on market regulation and competition issues of various industries (e.g. energy, pharmaceuticals, hotel & leisure) as well as related litigation [i.e. civil, administrative (i.e. public procurement), criminal and commercial] for corporate clients. His recent caseload includes complex and high-volume litigation, usually of a cross-border or regulatory nature.
LL.B. (University of Athens);
LL.M. (Albert Ludwigs University of Freiburg i. Br.)
- Public Procurement
- Criminal and Administrative Litigation Regulated Markets
- Commercial Contracts
English, German, Spanish, Greek
Athens Bar Association, Multilaw, First Law International
Indicative Clients & Cases
- Insurance company General Union on a wide range of claims arising from the company’s liquidation.
- Sportswear manufacturer, Champion Europe, on debt collection matters.
- Hydratight in a debt collection case against Greek construction company Terna SA.
- The Greek Power Transmission System Operator (ADMIE) on enforcement proceedings against power suppliers.