Call Us: +30 210 3612800 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kalliopi is a graduate of the Law School of the University of Thessaloniki, where she obtained both her LL.B and her LL.M in Civil Litigation. Before joining Kelemenis & Co. she worked with law firm Nikolaos Andrikopoulos & Associates where she focused on contract and commercial law, intellectual property and debt collection. At Kelemenis & Co. she focuses on corporate and commercial law, primarily dealing with M&As and group restructurings both on a domestic and a multi – jurisdictional, cross-border basis. She has also been involved in private equity transactions, finance facilities, demergers and project financing in a wide range of sectors (energy, tourism, hotels & leisure). Kalliopi’s practice extends to general corporate and commercial matters, enforcement and commercial litigation.
- M&A, Banking & Finance
- Hotels & Leisure
- Commercial and Civil Litigation
LL.B. (University of Thessaloniki);
LL.M. (University of Thessaloniki)
English, French, Greek
Athens Bar Association, Multilaw, Contributor to World Bank’s “Doing Business” global survey
Indicative Clients & Cases
- Youtravel.com, an international travel company, on the sale of 85% of its shares to FTI Touristik, one of the largest German tour operators.
- China Development Bank in a €94 million project finance facility in the Greek energy sector.
- Southern Coal Corporation on the enforcement of a USD 39 million judgment regarding the sale of metallurgical coal to a Greek company.
- Metaxa on labelling and bottling requirements under EU and Greek law.
- General Electric on the compliance with data privacy and data protection requirements.
- Sunpower, the NASDAQ-listed solar panel manufacturer, on its day to day commercial, corporate and regulatory matters in Greece.
- London-based hedge fund Warwick Capital Partners LLP on the incentives regulatory framework for hotel investments in Greece.