Konstantina is a graduate of the law school of the University of Athens, where she obtained her LL.B. She has been with Kelemenis & Co. since mid-2013 and is a member of the Litigation & Arbitration Group. She focuses on civil and commercial litigation and contentious aspects of insolvency and liquidation proceedings.
- Civil & Commercial Litigation
LL.B (University of Athens)
English, German, Greek
Athens Bar Association
- Insurance company General Union on a wide range of claims arising from the company’s liquidation.
- Sportswear manufacturer, Champion Europe, on debt collection matters.
- Hydratight in a debt collection case against Greek construction company Terna SA.
- The Greek Power Transmission System Operator (ADMIE) on enforcement proceedings against power suppliers.