Call Us: +30 210 3612800 Email: email@example.com
Thenia is a graduate of the law school of the University of Thrace, where she obtained her LL.B., and of the University of Athens, where she obtained her LL.M. degree in Commercial Law specializing in Insolvency & Bankruptcy. She has been with Kelemenis & Co since late 2009 and deals with dispute resolution of a commercial nature (usually involving commercial claims and insolvency/bankruptcy cases) and with enforcement. Her practice extends to criminal litigation, primarily of a white-collar and monetary nature.
- Criminal and Civil Litigation
- Insolvency & Bankruptcy
LL.B. (University of Thrace),
LL.M. (University of Athens)
English, French, Greek
Athens Bar Association
Indicative Clients & Cases
- The Greek branch of sportswear manufacturer Champion Europe SpA on its commercial disputes.
- Geox SpA, the Italian shoes and clothes manufacturer, on the insolvency of customers in Greece.
- The Insurance Company General Union on their criminal cases against insurance agents before the Greek Courts.
- Werzalit GmbH for the revocation of a debtors’ petition regarding its initiation to the Rehabilitation Procedure.
- The Greek Power Transmission System Operator (ADMIE) for claims exceeding €60 million against power suppliers.